SiMS is a free service for instant messaging allowing your clients or partners to send you email messages with a few clicks.
Check out how to efficiently use instant messaging with SiMS for remote customers support.
SiMS - is a very simple and efficient way to send help request to your support specialist or partner. Now you can do it with 2 clicks.
- No need to search for admin phone number and call him
- No need to use your email box and waste time searching necessary email
- All data required for instant remote desktop connection over Internet (computer ID, computer name) is auto attached to the message
Messages sent in a form of tickets (easy to track)
In the window:
1) Type in admin email (will be restored on next run)
2) Type in your message
3) Click send button
Picture 2 - SiMS ticket
Admin'll receive the meesage right after it's been sent.
1) Subject: Ticket #, sender computer name
2) Message body:
- client ID
- computer Name
- Message body
(!) In fact, a partner only has to send message text. The rest of the necessary data will be auto attached.
Picture 3 - Launching only SiMS window
Configure AeroAdmin so that when launched only SiMS window appears
1) Send help requests with 2 clicks
2) Simple and single window. Very easy even for non tech savvy people
3) Admin email and window position restore on next launch 4) No need to install side ticket tracking software
5) You are always in touch with your customers/partners when they need your help